Have you been to Gothenburg before? If not, and you are thinking of traveling here don’t waist any more time. Spring is a fantastic season to be traveling around Sweden in general. Lots of events is coming up the next few month. Get ready to welcome spring in Gothenburg with a handfull of events, activities and concerts. Discover the garden compound (Horticultural Gardens) in central city right next to our famous football stadium Ullevi. While you’re at it don’t forget to visit the adorable coffeeshop Rosenkaféet, inside the garden. A few tram-stops away there is a lovely hotel called Lorensberg, Lorensberg is a part of central Gothenburg and is a perfect meetingplace for conecting with new people.
If you are on a business trip in Gothenburg there is a few places you will be happy to know about.
Language Coffee Shop at Esperantoplatse
Not far from the conference facility GTS konferens & festvåning there is this coffeeshop for international meetings. Lots of people around the world who are either backpacking, studying or is here on conference comes to this meetingplace to conect with eachother. A perfect way to get inspired and enjoy a low-priced cop of coffee .
THE CITY LIBERY
Gothenburgs biggest lobby for working and reading together. It’s a free entrance and the best part of all, the position of the libery. When you’re done working just take a refreshing stroll down the Avenue and enjoy one of many coffeeshops around the area.
Lindholmen Street Food Market and Göteborgs vin och deli
If you are in the aria and want a bite of something special Lindholmen is providing a festival during the month of April. The yearly street food market and wine & deli fair is on it’s way and lots of people from all around are gathered together for this special event. Meet and Eat as they say. A perfect place to visit for a nice afterwork prehaps, close to the seaside hotel Waterfront with a beautiful view over Gothenburg Harbour.
Let spring inspire you to be part of something greater and enjoy Gothenburgs lifestyle!
Sometimes it can be challenging if you do travels for a living, say you work on different locations or have meetings all over the world. These trips requires light packing but also a well planed one. Either you are a man or a woman these tips will ease up your frustration when you wish you’ve had packed different. If you feel like staying at a hotel instead then www.hotelspecials.se is a good start to check out. But hey, its a bit more expensive then couchsurfing.
- Roll not fold – You actually save more space when you roll your clothes instead of folding them in your bag. Another tip to save some space in your suitcase is by keeping your socks in your extra pair of shoes.
- Limit your liquid – Every hotel has free toileteries that is meant for you to have. Instead of bringing your all favorite hair products make sure to bring the most necessary. If you know that you wont have time for a shower between your arrival and your meetings, pack dry shampoo, anti frizz oil and a comb in your handbag for a quickfix.
- Importent business dinner – Every trip deserves to finish off with an exclusive business dinner but to look proper while having your clothes rolled up can be hard to achieve if not for these tips. To keep your business shirts dinner and meeting-ready, pack a belt under the collars of your shirts, it save both time and space.
- Preparing for the dinner – So now you are at the hotel preparing for that importent business dinner and your outfit is all wrinkled from the travel. Not to worry! Hang the garment on a hanger close to your shower, jump into the hot shower, when your done showering place the hanger in the shower and let the steam from the hot water straighten your garment.
- Style you Basics – The biggest mistake we do when packing is to bring plenty of clothing options. Let the accessories change and spice up your everyday outfits. Instead of bringing different pants,dresses or shirts you can focus more on basic colors and different accessories like bags or jackets to remake the outfit.
- Jewelry for every occasion – Pretty similar to tip 5 but if you do want different jewelrys for each day you can buy a pill box example this cheap one from Amazon and put your bracelets, rings or earrings for different occasions in there. And you never have to deal with tangled chains.