Stockholm is a beautiful city to be in right now. The cherry blossom trees at Kungsträdgården is blooming and lots of restaurants starting their outdoor seatings. Here is a list of a few restaurants and coffee shops in Stockholm, ether you like seafood or BBQ or Swedish home cooking. Don’t go starving!
- Lilla Ego – If you like Scandinavian food and would like to go out for dinner you might like this one. The restaurange is located in Vasastan and is a classic choice for most of the inhabitant.
- Stockholm Fisk -If you like luxury and seafood this is the place for you, eat with class. Located in city central not far from the trainstation.
- Coffe&Co – Mix business with coffee, this place does both conference locals and coffee shop!
- Flippin’ Burgers – Are you craving real American burgers? Then this will be a huge hit. This American inspired restaurant is a must if you’re in Stockholm and crave burgers.
- Foodtrucks – And finaly, if you don’t have time for a real meal and are on the run, Stockholm has many many foodtrucks, everywhere. If you are starving after your business meeting and can’t find a truck at your location, just search for one at the foodtrucks homepage and you will find one sooner then later.